Thought the fix was in?

What are your thoughts on this?..Heres mine some are backing off because they keep seeing '2010' in their heads

It looked like the fix was in. The “Doc Fix,” that is. As the Heritage Foundation has been reporting, the White House and Dem leaders scurried today to try and pass a $247 billion payoff to doctors groups as an enticement to support Obamacare.

Surprise: The fix failed. The cloture voted on S. 1776 failed by 47-53. Here’s the roll call vote: Go to link to see votes

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 9:05 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:06 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• and surprise the RINO Snowe voted with the pub this time for the first time...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:16 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• *smile* Gee, I wonder why this bill wasn't being touted at town hall meetings?
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:26 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Of course there is always the "I want to keep my job" in the back of their minds but I believe there are a few who actually HAVE a brain in their head. Many Dems are hell bent on getting what they want no matter the cost to America and I just can't figure those guys out. I mean how stupid can you be? Of course 13 is a paltry number when think of all the Dems who voted. Pretty sad.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:27 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I think constituencies are pretty loud and asking 'who is going to pay for it' way more often now. This administration has been putting out some very big numbers and it's nice to see that some people are paying more attention.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:31 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Sooooo the lefties on here will come out and answer the racism Q's and the Q's about the FAR RIGHT crazies, but when it comes to THESE questions that call for an accounting of what the administration and Dems are doing its ALL ::crickets::

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:36 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Lol, I don't even refer to it as the 2010 election anymore. It's the 2010 firings! Of course they are scared.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:32 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Op~One small victory! Don't let your guard down. I spend 30 min each morning calling my elected officials and letting them know what I agree with, what I don't. THEN I send an email to them. 35 minutes a day at least to be a concerned citizen. Imagine if EVERY American did this a day? Or even weekly. THAT is change we can believe in.
    LOL momof30404!! I am questioning whether Lefties like (or are able) to answer questions of ACTUAL policies. They seem to avoid these questions like a swine flu party. Pathetic.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:36 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I like that term lovin lol and pleassse people REMEMBER do not forget once you hit the voting booth..

You are right grly and I make calls and all as well but I should do it even more often like yourself.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:39 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• The only chance we have ladies of cleaning up the GOP and bringing it back is to REMEMBER when we vote and to vote don't sit it out..locally or nationally...we can clean the RINOS out if we bring on the numbers..of the silent majority
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:40 AM on Oct. 22, 2009