How about Cost cutters?

Hi, I need to trim my back hair so badly.
I've never been to cost cutters and I was wondering
if that place is any good.

And how much do you think I will have to pay for trimming
about 3-4 cm?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I got my hair cut there.. not so good. Go to one of the hair schools. Those girls do their best and its cheap and they will give you something updated. You can go anywhere for a trim i guess. good luck :) and it shouldnt be more then $15
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:28 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• It is not the place, it is the person cutting your hair, call a friend and ask where and who they get their hair done by. I school is a good place to go if you are low on funds, and instructor will check and recheck your haircut. I am a stylist and for a good experienced hairstylist you should expect to pay a minimum of $25 depending on the area you live in, trust me it is worth the money to get someone with experience, most of the stylist at Cost Cutters are out of school, but this is not always the case, they do provide good insurance, so perhaps ask for the manager or assistant manager, they usually have the most experience--good luck let us know how it turns out!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:49 AM on Oct. 22, 2009