What is your fav. season and why?

Mine is fall because of all the colors and the smell of pies just to know it is not as hot lol

Basgans

Asked by Basgans at 9:53 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love fall and winter. I love all the warm food and baking, love the leaves changing and pumpkins are so cute. And in winter I LOVE SNOW! Not that we hardly get any here in Georgia!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:19 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I love the Fall air... Husband has his football.... Living down south it's either hot or cold and lately it has been chilly. Cooking soups, baking cookies, and pies.... Can wear extra clothing to hide weight gain. Jazz concerts outside, camping to see the leaves change, and to decorate the outside of our home. LOL......
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 10:21 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Fall! I love the food, I love the weather (yes, even the dreery, rainy days), I love that I get to wear my jeans and sweatshirts, I love all the fun things we can do as a family, and I love the anticipation of the holidays to come :)
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 10:27 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Autumn has always been my favorite, too.
    I love the cooler days and nights with zero humidity. The vibrant colors, the smells of the dead leaves, fireplaces, and bonfires, the sounds of the leaves being crunched underfoot - ALL of it!
    It is also the prelude to winter, which excites me, too, because Christmas is my favorite holiday and I love snow!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2009