When do you get on cafemom and what are your kids doing?

this site is addicting!! what are your kids doing while you are on here. I feel guilty for being on here!! My daughter right now is sitting basically on me on the couch she is watching Dora and talking to me while I type away. My baby is sleeping for his nap and my other 3 kids are at school!! I still need to clean my house and I feel guilty!! Do you spend more time then you should on the internet?? Does it make you feel bad or like you could be doing something else?? I just wonder if i'm the only one with dishes in the sink as i'm typing it up!! I think i am going to try to get all my housework done and save this for nap time?? is that what everyone else does??

Mrs.Oriaku

Asked by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:57 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• It is addicting! But I can control the urge to "read and post". I usually stay only for 1 hour. Then my kids has done watching his favorite show and playing with his toys.

OH! 10:01am my times is up. See you tomorrow moms. Or when my son naps this afternoon I'll be looking for the responses of this question. Bye
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I am at work lol so yes prob should be doing something else but we have been a litlle slow.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• ha i'm not the only one!! woo hooo!! ok i am going to clean up!! really really i am!! have a good day!! lol i'll b back!!
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 10:06 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• @ work...shhh..haha but no really I have "down time" and if I don't keep my brain on it shuts down---so I use cafemom as a filler for the day---It's addicting I have to stop myself from logging on @ home but sometimes I just can't help it, its usually while the kids are in the shower if I'm home.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 10:08 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Definitely addicting. I try to get most of my housework done before I get on. Dishes are done, laundry in the washer and dryer, and the morning mess is picked up. My baby is having a snack in her highchair and my other two boys are in school. I check in a couple times a day when I have nothing else to do. If I know I'm going to have a busy day I don't get on till all is done!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:35 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• They are gone with their daddy right now, looking at travel trailers, buying food for the pet snake, and brownie mix.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 1:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I don't feel so guilty because i got my house cleaned and danced with the kids while i did it. I am def going to get my housework done first everyday!!
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 2:06 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I go in CM only at night the mots because my kids in bed.If not theywill make you crazy you can't think lol
    THAIAMERICANMOM

Answer by THAIAMERICANMOM at 11:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2009