HOW MANY WEEKS WAS YOU WHEN U HAD YOUR BABY OR BABIES?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• With my last baby I was exactly 42 weeks pregnant when I went into labor all on my own, no medical induction and no trying any of those old wives tales to get me to go into labor...I just waited until my baby and my body were ready, and when they were, things happened naturally with no help...my labor ended up being 4 hours from start to finish! and my baby was perfectly healthy with no health issues whatsoever.

Good luck to you! Just remember that your technically not "overdue" until you hit 42 weeks and even then, if you are healthy and doing good and so it baby, there is no reason to rush to force the baby out if it isnt ready...I dont care what the doctors say about it!
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 10:35 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• i was full term plus 1 week it was my first child so thats why they said he was late
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:13 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I was 2 days before my due date with my first and this one will be scheduled 7-10 days before my due date!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:16 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• #1 ~ 3 weeks late
    #2 ~ 1 week, 3 days late
    #3 ~ 4 days early
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:12 PM on Oct. 22, 2009