Should my Husband say things like this to me?

Ok. This happened last night. It bugs me alot! I wanted to have sex. In the middle it was getting to be like routine so i turn around he's watching tv~ I was pissed. He says well i can't do this your always bleeding. Its not going to work i cant if your bleeding.
(I've been bleeding for 7 months straight, I've had Uternie Cancer removed twice) It is tough for me to face i'll probubly never be able to have any more kids and the bleeding everyday is a constiant reminder. Now my husband doesnt even want to look at me. I just dont know what to do! It made me feel so bad about myself last night.

SavannahsMom127

Asked by SavannahsMom127 at 10:20 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• What an ass!!!!!!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:21 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• guys just speak,not actually "think b4 speaking" tell him when he speaks this way to you,it really hurts you
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 10:23 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Well, there are worse things he could say to you, but still he should be sensitive to your feelings. Some men dont like to have sex when the woman is bleeding. My husband is like that. Is there anything you can do to stop the bleeding? Maybe he's afraid he's hurting you or something. Talk to him about your feelings and maybe try abstaining from sex for a while so he'll have a chance to miss it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I would be upset too. Im sure he didnt know how bad it hurt you and think about your feelings about the situation. He was probably just being honest at the time..bleeding for 7 months would be awful to go thru in itself. How can your body keep up with that and not be anemic? Just curious..Im sorry you are going thru all of this!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:36 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• So would you rather him lie to you?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• He could have said it in a nicer way and not while having sex. Maybe couples therapy will help deal with the fact that you fought cancer on more than one occasion. Atleast he wasn't lying to you and that is important too. I would talk to the doctor about what can be done to stop the bleeding, so you can lead a normal sex life. Your husband can be feeling lost, upset, scared that you have fought cancer twice and needs a way to learn how to deal with it and move on.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• He's an insensitive ass hole and I would have told him so right to his face.

Anonymous

• (((hugs)))....That's a terrible way for him to put how he felt...he could have been more sensitive but considering the species, that's impossible, right? I'm not sure how the two of you can fix this situation other than counseling and soon...hope all works out for you...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 2:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Well, I think he's being insensative. Sorry about what's going. Do you not have sex when you bleed because it hurts? Or its just messy? If it doesn't bother you, throw down a dark colored towel and have at it!
    seraphinalynn

Answer by seraphinalynn at 6:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I'm sorry to hear you are going through this. I can't imagine the ache in your heart. The constant reminder is enough to bear without being rejected by the person you need to make you feel better. I think I would wipe away my tears and just be honest and say, "you're breaking my heart.".. take it from there, but fighting and yelling is not going to help.
    Good luck and I hope things get better for you.
    Chickie12

Answer by Chickie12 at 1:19 PM on Oct. 23, 2009