What causes blot clots during menstruation-and should i worry if i see larger ones than usual (w/o cramping) during mthly?

Its time of the mth for me and i am usually very regular and this mth i received it 5 days late so i did test myself for pregnancy and it was negative. My hubby and i have just recently (last mth) started to try to get prego so we were a lil disappointed but we know we just started.
I usually have mthly 4 days the first 2 being heavy but 2nd day was xtra heavy and i was soaking in 1 hr interval for 3 times...and started worrying b/c this is not normal for me and noticed rather larger clotting... i had no crampin and do have fibriods but they are small and dont give me massive bleeding...so what gives? thankfuly the bleeding subsided and things are "normal" now but what happened???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Health

• Did you just come off of birth control? periods on BC are different than ones off of it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:29 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Do you have any signs of PCOS??

I ask because I have pcos.. and that is normal for me. YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK...
    Tonia
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 1:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2009