OMG, I just wet myself and I couldn't even feel myself doing it. WTH?

I have been so sick since yesterday. I think I have the flu. Every time I cough, vomit, or sneeze I pee a little. It happens after you have kids sometimes. What concerns me is that I stood there and sneezed and felt it running down my legs and couldn't stop it. THANK GOD I am home. My entire bladder emptied all over the floor. My whole body hurts. This is just adding insult to injury. Has this ever happened to any of you? WHY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Health

• if you just had a baby it could be because your pelvic floor is weak do some keegles that will help or when your sick you did tend to lose some of your abilities (lack ofa better word)
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:41 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• No, but I would call the doctor.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:42 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• yah definately talk to the doctor about it.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• My daughter is seventeen, and I still get the leaks (not menstrual type). It's so annoying that I am considering getting my pelvic floor surgically tightened.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Hmmm, I had a c section, I wonder if it would still effect me that much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Oh yes! I cross my legs when I sneeze! I wear a pad when I excercise too...dang those jumping jacks. You can probably do some research on a med site because it is pretty normal situation.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I would check to see if you are pregnant. I can do that when I am pregnant HTH
    Adelle

Answer by Adelle at 2:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• It happens...but why do you have to use foul language?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I am not pregnant. lol Thank goodness. Umm Anonymous, who used foul language?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Oct. 27, 2009