What do you think

Well I have an almost 6 month DS. Anyway I have this strange feeling that I am pregnant again. My husband had a vasectomy on June 25th and we had UP sex the end of August but he never got a test done to see if it was complete. I am bf my DS( and yes I know that it isnt 100% for of BC) basically DH said you dont need to get on the pill I am fixed and we should be fine. I have told him my feelings and he keeps saying if I do get PG that is isnt his cause he is fixed. I feel crampy in the pelvic area and its not mentstral cramps cause I have been having these for a few weeks and AF has yet to return. Please no bashing I just need a little input here. I just want to see what you all think my chances are that I am PG. I would be so happy if I was I cried when DH got Vas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am having the same crampiness. When was your last af? I don't know if you are or not but good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• It was right before I got PG with DS so I havent had one for over year. But you can still ovulate but have no clue about my cycle right now. I think I am gonna go get a test and just see.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• sounds like your guy is a little miseducated if he claims it isn't his when he IS the only one you've been with? it's not nice for a partner to say things like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2009