Want to stay home when baby gets here?

I am working now full time and so is my hub. The baby is due in dec... so i will be off from dec-feb. I want to stay home with her until aug... how can i do that and still pay bills. my hub will have income... and i could work at night. any one else do this or have any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Save, save, save! Don't spend on unnecesary things. Only buy what you need. Start working on a budget now. That way you can see what your money goes to and how much more you will need. Good luck.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:22 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• save and make a budget to see if it's even possible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• save cut down on things you dont need. am sahm. am going back to work soon. its just with this economy is impossible to find a job
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:24 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Maybe you can do something low-key with baby. I was a nanny while my baby was a newborn. It was great!

doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2009