hot flashes and bleeding at night????

ok so im just entering my 14th week of this pregnancey. at the beginning of week 13 i started bleeding. really just spotting and i was in pain, cramping and feeling nautious really bad. so now the bleeding goes away during the day and at night when i put my progesterone in i start spotting and by the time i wake up to pee i have a crap load of blood on the toilet paper but by morning its lightening up and it eventually goes away. and im having incredible hot flashes like no bodies business. it could be 30 degree's in my house and im sweating but when i sweat i freeze my toosh off! this is my 4th pregnancey and i only have one child so far. please someone tell me you had a baby come out of this alive if you experienced it! i have been to my gyno and she says dont worry about it and put me on constant bed rest. i also went to the emergencey room and they heard the babies heart beat so they made me go home. someone help please!

nattysmommie

Asked by nattysmommie at 11:26 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Do you have placenta previa sounds like it be careful good luck

Anonymous

• I was thinking that also, have they done an ultrasound at all to check for placenta previa. take care.
    Anonymous

• yes they did an ultrasound last week and told me that i was fine and my uterous is in tact and looking good. so i dont understand why i have been bleeding like this.
    nattysmommie

Answer by nattysmommie at 5:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2009