oral sex? ADULT

Do you like giving oral sex to your husband/bf/partner? Or do you do it just to keep him happy? Do you let him orgasm that way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes I like it...kinda fun to tease him and give him pleasure. I have let him fininsh like that but usually i just hop on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• yes I like doing it, as long as he's not all sweaty... then it smells really bad LOL :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:00 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I like how he feels when I do it. It turns me on to give him so much pleasure, so I give oral usually several times a week. I am not a fan of him finishing in my mouth, so I usually stop and then we get to the sex. I do sometimes get him to the finish line and let him finish on my boobs, which he LOVES for some reason. lol
    Anonymous

• I do it because he likes it. I don't do it all the time, mostly we give each other oral when we're short on time or I will do it for him when I'm on my period to give him some relief. He is so nice about it, he doesn't bug me about doing it and takes a shower beforehand. I don't swallow though. He is great about that too. He warns me and I finish him in a small towel or an article of clothing he brings to bed.
    Anonymous

• My Husband and I have sex between 5 and 8 times a week, and I do it every time during foreplay, just cause I can't resist it (and He LOVES doing it to me just as often)! Once or twice out of those 5-8 times I'll finish Him off like that then He'll finish me off orally, too..We'll either do it seperately or 69 - one of Our fave things to do. I LOVE doing it, and love giving Him so much pleasure..He's the only Man I've WANTED to do it to, and so often..I can't get enough of it, and He can't either - especially since I'm so good at it. His words! ;D
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 12:19 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Oh, and I LOVE me a "protein shake"..hehe!
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 12:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I dont care for it and he doesnt expect it or care if it happens. It hurts me to do it so if it happens its a rare treat.
    When it happens, he LOVES it but he knows my reasons and is ok with it. We have amazing sex w/o it.
    Anonymous

• OP here, I give my husband oral. About half the time it's to keep him happy and half the time I actually like doing it. I don't mind if he ejaculates in my mouth but I don't swallow it.
    Anonymous