I have 3 months of pregnancy where I have not had any morning sickness nor vomiting. I've been eating alot of fruits and vegetables and drinking lot of fluids such as water & milk. I just saw my ex yesterday and he started telling me that he is experiencing vomiting, mood swings and insomnia.

Would that be possible that he could get the symptoms instead of me?

IsabelF

Asked by IsabelF at 11:35 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol. it is kinda common for a partner to experience symptoms along with a pregnant woman, but i'm surprised he is since you are not together and you aren't experiencing symptoms yourself.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 11:37 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• agree pp. Maybe he's keeping up with your pregnancy through mutual friends? Congratulations!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:39 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Yup its funny and weird at the same time... It is our 1st baby for both of us so I don't know if that would be the reason. He even checked online to see if it was true..
    IsabelF

Answer by IsabelF at 11:41 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• yeah it happens a lot more than you would think
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 11:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• lol justice!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• LOL.. no. It is his guilty conscience eating him up! *grin
    Anonymous

• Yeah. My son's father had all my morning sickness and everything when I was prego with him. But with this pregnancy, my SO didn't get a thing, and I've been stuck with my own morning sickness and other stuff. :(
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2009