he treats me like crap..?

so me and this guy are FWB... and he really kinda treats me like crap, always in a joking matter, and im kind of a bitch to him... because thats how we are, but i treat him great most of the time, better than he deserves and i do anything and everything for him.. whats wrong wtih me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maybe he really is just playing. But if it hurts your feeling don't do it back. And tell him what he shouldn't say to you. If it goes on LEAVE!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Nothing is wrong with you...my hubby and i used to joke alot but i, just like you, got fed up with it and thought he was treating my badly. i just sat down and talked to him very calmly and told him how i felt. i told him that i want our relationship to last forever and that the joking may be harmless as its happening but its taking a toll on my self esteem and the way i look at him. dont forget to tell him that you will be nicer to him also, and ask him if there is anything he wants you to work on. He hasn't teased me in over 2 months and i am so much happier now that we are treating each other with respect.
    GMCilu

Answer by GMCilu at 11:59 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• you might be scared he might break it off if you cross a certain line so maybe thats why your more nicer to him then he is to you. too bad he isnt scared of the same thing....
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:00 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• you're female. our compasionate side always leads to trouble.
    Anonymous

• You have a serious self-esteem issue. Dump the idiot and see a therapist.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Stop doing that back to him and tell him how he's making you feel by treating you this way. If he doesn't stop, dump him.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Start treating yourself like a queen pamper yourself, focus on you, it doesn't mean you are going to ignore him, if he sees you are caring for yourself, he'll care for you too^^
    masipagwapa

Answer by masipagwapa at 12:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• You are willing to let someone treat you like a door mat. When you are no longer willing to do this, people will stop.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2009