Question for Avon Reps who have been with Avon for awhile

Does any current or ex Avon rep have the old link for viewing brochures (past, present and future campaigns) as well as the link for the Whats New brochure????

Do these old links even still work? I used to use mine to view upcoming things and I lost the link awhile back when I lost my favorite places. I'm looking to find that old link!

Reps you don't know what I'm talking about, please don't post the link to the brochure that's on your eRep site or at Avon.com, that isn't what I'm talking about!!!

Mom2Jack04

Asked by Mom2Jack04 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• I know the link you are talking about. I used it all the time but when my last computer crashed I lost it. I am still a rep. even though I don't sell anymore. I just keep the account open for ordering my personal use. I will log into myAVON.com and visit the forum there, maybe someone will know it there.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 12:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org

Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• rkoloms before you post on these forums do you even READ the posts??????

I'm not saying i WANT to sell Avon.....i'm saying I want a link to brochures, I was an Avon rep for years, dear!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• im not sure......but idea!! I save one of every old brochue.....so if there is something i can help u find let me know and i will be more than happy to look through my old books!! *( :

If u find the "link" plz let me know!!??

Thanx!! ( :
    amy_sue02

Answer by amy_sue02 at 9:50 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• heres my avon web site you can search brochures there! Im an avon rep!

www.youravon.com/alinamccaslin order thru me online and it gets direct delivered to your home! with in 4 to 7 business days. search any product you want old or new . order it online and you got it!.. any other questions call me 480-986-2441 i can help!
    Alina22174

Answer by Alina22174 at 2:59 PM on Nov. 15, 2009