For those who had miscarriages?

First of all sorry for your loss..

How long were your cycles after your m/c? And when did it get back to normal?

Thank you for your help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i had 1 miscarry in 07..it took me about 3-4 mo..good luck sorry for your loss
    Anonymous

• I've had two miscarriages, and I'd say within 2 months they were regular. At first my period would come too early, then too late, and never be on track. If you want to keep track of when you start your period go to www.yourdays.com. You can type a little note on the day you started, and you can see when you ovulate, and how many days apart your cycles are. It helped me a lot.
    Anonymous

• I got pregnant again right away, twice. You may be advised to wait 3 months.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I've had 3 mis carriages and it took a few months to get them back to normal but you can also have your obgyn put you on birth control which will regulate your cycle faster.
    hvillegirl

Answer by hvillegirl at 2:31 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• ive had 2 miscarriages and with the first one, my period went back to normal a month lager. With my second M/C i was 13 weeks preg.and after my D&C it took about 3 monthe for me to have a period. I don't know if being further along had anything to do with me not getting my period back for 3 mo. or not. I had to have a D&C with both so i don;t think that was it.
    Anonymous