how do you "cook" pumpkin seeds?

I'm trying to ummm roast? these pumpkin seeds in the oven but I don't know how hot or how long.

can anybody help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Spread them out on a baking sheet... sprinkle some salt on them, pop them in a 350 oven and bake until golden brown. that's what we have always done! :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• soak them in salt water, about 1 cup of salt to 5 cups water over night, put olive oil on baking sheet and rub seeds around to coat, sprinkle with seasoned salt, lightly, and roast at 425 until they are golden brown, yummo!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• go to "homecooking.com/od/vegtablerecipes/r/blv310.htm they have a bunch of ideas
    peewee76

Answer by peewee76 at 12:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• i just put some butter in a pan & toast them that way. I promise, it's the best way & you can toast them as much as you like. The butter adds a nice flavor. You can even toss in a sprinkle of brown sugar at the end. When they dry, they are oh so good!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2009