When someone doesnt RSVP

Do you just cross them off the list or contact them to see if they got the invitation and will be coming?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Call them and be sure they got the invite, some people think RSVP stands for "regrets only". So I would check and make sure, it didn't slip their mind or that the actually got the invitation!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I never cross anyone off the list but I don't contact them either. I know that some people are extremely busy and even though they might plan to attend the event they may never get around to RSVPing. I just plan the event around the amount of people I invited that way if they show I am ready but if they don't that's ok too.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 12:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• PP, I understand, but if it is a expensive reception that charges by the plate or something she may need to know, esp., if she has ALOT of people who have not rsvp'd
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2009