Please help me understand the Safeway powerpump reward!!!

Hi, I have a Safeway membership card. And when I signed up, a cashier told me that I can accumulate Fuel Powerpump, which I get gas for my car for free.

So I have this receipt saying that "you've accumulated $58.67 towards your next powerpump reward." and below continues on saying " You've accumluated 0 10cent/gal fuel powerpump reward."

So what does it mean? I can get free gas?
And I have no idea how to use this free pump.
I didn't even see the gas station by the Safeway except for the "Corona gas station."

Please help me understand.
Thank you!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• I think it was for every $100.00 you spend you get a credit of .10 cents off when you go to a safe pump station. One time we filled up our Ford explorer with $10.00 that was really nice! I hope that was helpful! You have to make sure you put you phone # or swipe your card first before you pay.
    _Anna_
    http://17894.powerbarclub.com

AnnaMama09

Answer by AnnaMama09 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2009