Who is Madoff?

A family member said it's on the news that Madoff is in prison.??????? Is he a celebrity, politician?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Bernie Madoff swindled millions upon millions of dollars, then took the fall for all his family members and business associates. Only after he was sent to jail was it discovered he had terminal cancer, which is probably why he agreed to take the fall.

Google his name to find more.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 1:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• How is it possible you haven't heard of him? It has been all over the news and newspapers for the past year. He's been in jail for months.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:06 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• OP here, I have 4 children and I'm a stay at home mom and I barely have time to fart, let alone watch the news. Thank you for telling me mancosmomma. If I was neglecting my children and sitting my fat ass on the couch to watch TV you'd have a problem with that too.... So I haven't heard of him? I don't have time to read the paper while I'm changing diapers!
    Anonymous

• I don't have time to read the paper while I'm changing diapers!

this is a site for MOMS...do you think you're the only overworked, overstressed mom on the planet--some of us have more than 4 children and children with special needs! trust me, you didn't invent mommyhood!! the thing about children, is they do eventually go to sleep--that's when I do housework and catch on the world beyond my street!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• OP here!!!! I never said I was over worked or over stressed, I also didnt even imply that I was the creator of "mommyhood". All I said was that I'd never heard of the guy. Why attack me for not knowing whats going on with some guy on the news? and who cares when you do housework and watch the news? I know about life beyond my street.... I posted this question days ago... and you find it today and go into bitch mode over it? It's not my fault you woke up on the wrong side of the trailor!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Oct. 24, 2009