I really want to get boobs job done...

I stopped breast feeding my baby and I am planning on having another baby in couple years. I want to get my boobs job done cuz I don’t like how they look like. What you think should get them now or wait after sconed baby? Can I breast feed with them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wait until you are done having kids. If you are dedicated to breastfeeding why risk not being able to?
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Wait.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 1:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• It would be better to wait. The pregnancy may ruin the surgery. The surgery can hurt bf even if you tell the surgeon you want to bf.

Your breasts will look different after your next baby and maybe you won't want the surgery.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I have implants and breastfed my daughter just fine. The only reason I would say wait, is because now dont look as perky as they did, BUT they look very natural, much more than before the pregnancy. Implants only affect breastfeeding if you have them inserted through the nipple, and maybe through the armpit. Mine were inserted right underneath the breast and it didn't affect my lactating one bit.
    Anonymous