Found condoms in the car under the seats in the 3rd row!!!WHAT 2 DO???

I borrowed DH car to go to the store and I had to lay the back seats flat to put some stuff in the car (this was a very hard task to do) so as I was shifting the seats foward I found condoms tucked under one of the seats. I confronted him and he said that when he was getting up to go to work one day he seen the condoms on the floor and put them in his pocket. I'm like why didn't you just put it on the dresser or something. Then he follows up with a IDK. So then I'm like why would you go all the way to the car and then tuck them underneath the seats (I bet he thought I would never put those seats back A$$HOLE and I know damn well his hands can't fit underneath it without having to lift it up. I will admit I did cheat on him b4 once(he knows) only because for like the 3 years of our marriage he has been joining sites to meet TS/TV/TG he has also been looking at the gay porn. I don't know what to do? I really think he is gay!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Well my husband and I do not have any nor use condoms so if I found some in his truck (knowing I have cleaned it out many times and it was clean at some point) I would take him to counseling or something because to me he's been cheating or it sure looks like it.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 1:31 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Oh my~ u have some serious talking to do w/ ur Hubby. Your past cheating is a non-issue right now, you have a right to demand some answers and let him know these "red flags" that you are feeling uncomfortable with. This is a time when you definately have permission to nag. Good luck
    Peggy1984

Answer by Peggy1984 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Your dh needs to open up and be honest with you. If he's watched gay porn and the like, then he really needs to sit down with you and talk
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 1:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• If he is having sex with and man and is also attracted to women and having sex with you that makes him bi not gay. You need to understand the huge difference before you talk to him.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Sounds like your marriage was over a long time ago. You can try but most can't fix it after these things happen. The may seem okay for awhile but they just end up happening again. Maybe it's time to sit down and talk because things obviously aren't working.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• His reason for why the condums was in his car does not make sense at all, so therefore i believe he is lying. You may have cheated but you guys still stayed together and worked it out so he cannot try to use that as an excuse if he tries to. Gay porn? hmmmmm.....kinda strange for a straight man to watch if he's straight.
    funmommy123

Answer by funmommy123 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• It sure sounds to me like he has been cruising around looking for sex, possibly gay sex. I wish you well.....
    Anonymous