Tyra Banks -- has she lost weight?

I don't watch her show or ANTM, but catch glimpses when flipping channels. She looks like she's lost weight, but I can't tell for sure (her arms don't look as big).

Usually when a celeb loses weight the entertainment media is all over it, but I haven't heard a thing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yes she has. I never watch her talk show, but I was flipping through the channels about 2 weeks ago, and landed on her talking about how she's lost weight in the last year by working with a trainer and nutritionist to learn to eat right and exercise regularly. Nothing really to it. Guess she got tired of the fat jokes, and decided to get off her butt and implement a few lifestyle changes. She does look better, IMO, and healthier.
    Anonymous

• yep, i agree with pp she probally got tired of saying "kiss my fat ass"
    Anonymous