What to make for a Halloween potluck?

My play group is having a Halloween Potluck and I want to bring a main dish or side dish, not a dessert. I am trying to come up with something kid friendly with a Halloween twist too it. We have a lot of picky eaters in this group so I don't want to make it look too different than normal foods they would eat but I would love any recipes for kid friendly Halloween recipes.

kittykat1919

Asked by kittykat1919 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Entertainment

• You might try the Family Fun website.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• look up something on the internet. google Kids Halloween Dinners or something.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• There are lots of cute and fun things you could make and the familyfun website suggestion is perfect. I had a kids party last year and made a whole bunch of stuff from their website. Just wanted to share the although a lot of them were cute, the one that was the biggest hit w/the kids (because of what you said about it being closer to what they might usually eat and being picky) was this: Canned bread sticks but into halves and the ends cut to to make them look like broom sticks. Then marinara sauce for dipping but you could use any dip. You can dress the tray up w/gummy worms or whatever. Like I said, not the most exciting but the kids ate them ALL!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2009