Rug cleaner vaccume question???

K, this isnt mine or my idea. But i'll ask anyways on the slight chance anyone has tried it...lol.
>> So i have my moms rug shampoo cleaner, its a handheld bissel. My bf wants me to put pinesol in it to clean a spot on the rug. Sounds to me not good idea, and the things not mine i don't want to ruin it. But i want to clean the one spot of the rug, what do you think?
thanx for answering in advance :) .

Iluvmygirlies42

Asked by Iluvmygirlies42 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• tell him he's a retard and that will ruin it :)

he can clean the rug by hand,
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

he can clean the rug by hand,

hahhahhaa thanx, i'll concider that !!!
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• "tell him he's a retard and that will ruin it :)"

While you are at it why don't you tell this poster how rude and uncool she is for using such disgusting language.
    Anonymous

• well maybe not the best choice of words your right, but i don't think she meant to be rude, or maybe i'm wrong..i don't know...
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• You're right, mental retardation is no laughing matter. I was simply using it as slang which could be insensitive to some.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Then why use the term at all? If you know it is a hot button for some people why even use it?
    Anonymous

• ok .....thanx , now that thats solved. This is not the best idea to use pinesol, which i pretty much knew anyways just double checking doesnt hurt to ask...lol
    But how about soap and water? idk i can't go out tonight and the spot is bugging me i dont want it to set.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• What about some oxiclean? I think you can just dissolve it in water and then use the machine to suck it up. Then make sure to suck up some clean water to make sure the machine is rinsed clean.
    Anonymous

• Use only the cleaning solution that is recommended for the machine or you will RUIN the machine. Do NOT put regular soap in it. It will foam up. Think of this comparison: Imagine what a mess you would have if you put liquid dish soap in a an automatic dishwasher! THAT is what will happen if you put soap in that kind of machine.
    Anonymous

• I honestly don't think about it because i've never been around anyone who was. It was common slang from elementary school to college- I apologized so game over for you.

Google the model number and name of the specific machine you are using and see what the specifications for cleaners are. The products website should have detailed instructions on how to use it. They usually call for a specific blend of chemicals, though soap and water MIGHT work- be careful of what soap you use. I've ruined lots of things using dish soap.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2009