how important is to...

have oral sex with your husband? is that makes him kinder to you or.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Not at all, for my Husband on the rare occasion that it happens it is a nice surprise for him.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I already answered this but I'll do it again this way....I love him. He loves oral. So I do it. I dont mind because he in turn does things I like. BUT, if I told him I did not like to do it, he would be ok with that too. He'd never make me feel bad for not liking it. He's a good guy like that. Some guys aren't. They want it & if you dont want to give it then they give you a bad time about it. Not fair but hey I've seen it happen.
    Anonymous

• Not at all. I believe to each their own. Make love the way you want too, and that is the only right way.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• If it's important to him, then it's VERY important.
    Anonymous

• Depends on your relationship, my dh thinks that it is disgusting and says he would never ask me to do such a thing. Fine with me.
    Anonymous

• I don't enjoy doing it, wish I did. But I find it to be uncomfortable. My jaw gets tired, etc. My husband, like most men, loves the way it feels. So, because I love him, on occasion I do it for him. He never, ever asks me to. Like the first reply said, it's just a pleasant surprise for him when I do. I also only do it as foreplay. We've been married 11 years and I have never performed oral until he orgasms. We always finish with intercourse.
    Anonymous