Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question about merina

i think thats how you spell it anyways i want to getmine removed cause i have been having problem with it since it was put in and its 3 months.... where should a go planned parent hood they do it for 60 and my doc does it for 140 or somewhere around there... and will my period take a long time to ge back to normal? and have you ever removed one yourself?

i dont know abou the planned parent hood i have never been o one so i dont know if its a docor office or just a place you go to find out if your pregnant

Answer Question

Asked by thehippiebaby at 1:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Planned Parenthood provides well-woman care, along with birthcontrol for men and women, on a sliding scale.


    Answer by rkoloms at 2:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.