my dd doesnt mind a dirty diaper?

she will poop and she will not let me know in anyway. I eventually end up smelling it when she comes up to me. But she just dont care. She is almost 17 months. I figured shed be ripping it off or something but no nothing. Anyone else have a kid like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• nawh, my son is 23 months, 5% interest in the potty and only some days and could care less if he has poop or pee in there - in fact he hates getting his diaper changed SO much. its a battle to get him to lay down and get it changed.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• My two older boys were like that until they potty trained. My youngest from birth throws a fit as soon as he has a bad diaper, until you change it. Sometimes I will not smell that he is poopy, but can tell because his mood changes so drastically.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• My oldest never cared about it either. He never told me if he pooped.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Julian is 14 months and he never tells me. He sure doesnt care.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 2:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Mine is 20 months and would go all day in a cirty diaper if you let him. The only way we can tell if he has pooped usually is by smelling it. It was sad when my dh and I were both sick, we were checking his diaper like every 15 minutes to make sure he didn't poop.
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 22, 2009