tummy hurtin

i have no idea why but my stomache is killing me! seriously ive been to the ER and they dont know why. but my lower abdomin hurts really bad. and wont go away. sometimes the pain lets up but it has not completely gone away. very upsetting. ive been told not to go to work untill i talk to me dr. waiting on her to call me right now with some lab results. not constipation, ive gone to the bathroom last night.the right side of my lower back kinda hurts. maybe kidney infection??but wouldnt the ER of caught that? they took an inner ultrasoun and saw the saq gestation of 5 weeks but no baby is normal??? soo confused! and upset!

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 1:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had constant pain that sounds pretty much the same and they didnt see anything at six weeks for me, i went for an u/s at 10 weeks and everything was perfectly normal but i still have slight pain in my abdomin and lower back, the doctors havent told me anything except im just growing, im sure your gonna be fine :] good luck
    therisaa

Answer by therisaa at 2:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I don't think you should be looking for answers on cafe mom this is something for a doctor. But keep in mind it might be something harmless. No need to stress yourself out more then you need to. I wish you the best.
    Panopel

Answer by Panopel at 2:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• ***UPDATE***
    ok so i went to the DR and she did another inner ultrasound and the babys in my uterus, and you CAN now see the yolk saq, no cyst on my ovaries but my uterus is growing and streching +PLUS+ there is some extra fluid in my belly which is cause more discomfort. i should start spotting soon but as long as its not heavy like a period im fine. and ill exsperience some discomfort untill the extra fluid is exspelled.
    :V )
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:55 AM on Oct. 23, 2009