How many times a day do you tell yourself "Just 5 more minutes and THEN I'll get off of the computer..?"

Seriously, I've been trying to remove myself from CM for the past 45minutes and I keep telling myself just five more minutes............

WindyTheWidow

Asked by WindyTheWidow at 2:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't worry sooner or later you'd have to go to the bathroom.
    Anonymous

• That's funny!! I posted a similar post this moring!! i am so addicted to this site. I have to force myself off to clean my house!! I feel guilty bcuz my kids are watching TV and i'm typing away!!
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 2:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• OK ladies, What would you prefer a mom all depressed because she can't talk to her friends because she has to 24/7 care for the kids. Or a mom who is charged up with Cafemom energy?
    Anonymous

• LOL! Anon...
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 2:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I vote for coffee and CM energy! It really is my main source of interaction with other moms. Unless you count those in line with me at the grocery store....sad....
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 2:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Ditto! ^^^ I'm soooo guilty of being stuck on this site! My daughter's watching Cinderella and I can hear they're in teh ballroom so I know I have like 30 minutes of "me" time left! lol
    I only allow her to watch like an hour or 1 disney movie a day after naptime. Naptime is used for school work (most of the time! lol)
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• glad I am not the only mom who looks for mom interaction here. lol
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 2:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2009