same symptoms

I have been having the same symptoms i had when i was first pregnant with my daughter. she is only 4 months(november 1st). could it be possible that i am pregnant again. I am not due for my period until november 2nd.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could totally be possible. Take a test.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 2:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• definitely possible, but i disagree with PP. Wait until at least like the 31st to take a test, but waiting until your period is late gives you a good chance of having an accurate result on a test. there is a really good chance that if you test now it will say negative whether you are pregnant or not. it's just too soon to tell.

gl!

(of course if it were me, i'd probably start testing like oct 27th and then keep testing until i either started my period, or i got a positive)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• i found out I was prego with my second when my first was 3 months old...so def possible.
    firewinky38

Answer by firewinky38 at 6:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2009