Do you need to work on your house today?

I need someone to help me stay motivated. I am not feeling well, so plan to work in five minute increments. I need to progress on my house. Even though I am not feeling well stuff still needs to be done. Please join me!
Just set your timer and come back and report what you got done. :)

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I will do that when I get home. Good motivator. :) Good luck.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Yeah but our pool had a leak, so we had to have it drained and patched up, now we're running two hoses to fill the stupid thing back up and we have like zilcho water pressure in the house thanks to those hoses, so we can't do laundry, or run the dishwasher. But, we have to fill up the pool before the liner shrinks! Total catch 22 for us for the next day or two. :(
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I managed to get my son's room cleaned and vacuumed (I never knew I had a human tornado till he got his own room). It took about 45 min and I broke it up into 10 and 15 min increments over the morning.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 2:33 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Check in:
    Cleared one counter and wiped off. So much crap so little time.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• i got to do laundry have one load in the wash and gotta clean up the kids room and also figure out what im gonna do with the pet mouse that died last night..i put her and the cage in the garage i know morbid huh?
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I finished clearing the counters and unloaded and loaded the dishwasher. All while yelling at my son for his lack of motivation. I wonder where he gets that from. Grr. I can't stand myself today. PMS is a bitch, not to mention I am sick again. I am so tired of being tired and sick.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I just decided it was an off day. I haven't done much. Cleaned out old boxes mostly.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I have been working on the kitchen on and off all day. I have a roast in the oven and the kitchen is mostly clean. I need to sweep and mop. I also need to do laundry. Grr....
    Gosh I am sure in a mood today. :I I need a nap.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 6:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2009