Would you wear a wig?

I honestly think this is a new day and age, and really want to invest in a good wig, why not everyone else is doing it.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've never seen someone wear a wig unless they are going through chemo.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Nope i wouldnt wear a wig EVER!! i did see a girl getting extentions to make her hair longer.. I MIGHT do that. Wig no way. How old are you? I know that my moms friends all have wigs so i guess if you fall in that age range then.. ok I guess :)
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 2:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I have worn wigs before just for fun. One time, I went out with this short blonde wig and no one knew who I was at first. They were telling me that I look like "ME" IT was hilarious. It's fun. Extensions are damaging to your hair (you realize those are glued to your hair don't you?) Wigs take all of about 5 minutes to put on. Extensions take at least a half an hour and usually start to fall off on one side while still glued on the other.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I am 37. Does this make me old? ANyway, I was just curious on if anyone would wear one.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• no but i have a friend who does if i had the money to buy the real hair ones i would. i like to change things up a bit and i think having a different color and style everyday would be fun
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• If I could afford a really good one, I might, just to try something different. BTW, I'm 26 : )
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I waer the clip on kind. I have worn them since my son was born because it is so easy to throw my thin hair into a ponytail and clip the extension on. They look great , I frequently recieve compliments on my full , thick "hair".
    coffeemama1776

Answer by coffeemama1776 at 6:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I am trying to find one for my 9 year old daughter who is losing her hair. She has alopecia. They are freakishly expensive, so we can't buy one. The places that help kids with hair loss only do it for kids with cancer. So yeah, I'm a fan of wigs.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• If I lost my hair or it was drastically thinned out, then I would invest in life-like wigs.

My hair is extremely thick and I have more per square inch than average so a wig, even for fun, is out of the question.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:31 PM on Oct. 22, 2009