how important is a comfy bed to you?

my husband is going to work doubles all weekend so we can have enough to get a different bed his next pay check..the one we have now is too small and is very uncomfortable so we wake up sore and still tired its a queen size select comfort and we want a king pillow top ...would you work extra to get a better nights sleep? or we just being crazy and selfish?

side note i would not recommend those sleep number beds if you have arthritis or bad back its torture

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah i had an old queen like that and we got a pillow top king size and my only regret is that we didnt spend more and get a flipable one with pillow top on both sides. i think it is a great investment and no not selfish.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I would work extra for something like a new bed 4sure!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Heck no that's not crazy and selfish! One of the first things we spent major cash on was an awesome mattress and let me tell you, it made a world of a difference for this pregnancy, my first we had an awful mattress and I could barely move around after like 24 weeks.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• We have a Tempurpedic...have had it for 5 years....and we both still swear it was th BEST thing we have ever spent money on!~ It looks just like it did the first day, and at least once a week I crawl in and say "I love my bed!"
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 2:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• My SO works 14 days on, 14 days off, and his last hitch of 14 days he stayed an extra 2 days at work so that way we can start saving some for Christmas. We do the same thing. My income tax will be going to new furniture this coming year. :)
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2009