GOT ANY BEAUTY SECRETS TO SHARE?

ok I dye my eyebrows... I buy dollar store black or dark brown hair dye and apply it with a q-tip... wash it off in 10 minutes and voila! I haven't done it in a while... i need to...

k that's mine.....
what's yours?

marchma2b

Asked by marchma2b at 2:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nair hair remover for sensitive skin for shaping my eyebrows and apply with q tip its easy and fool proof just leave on for 3 to 4 min then apply shave lotion to avoid redness and done no pain and perfect eyebrows
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I shave my eye brows. I hate plucking them. Ouch! I break out on my upper arms so I use a foot scrub for it. When I was younger I would paint my toe nails hot pink or whatever color and go over the tips with a white out pen. I gargle with peroxide to whiten my teeth. Tastes so nasty, though! I put concealer on my eyes before putting on eyeshadow to make it last longer.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I will use hemroid cream for under eye puffiness. Whatever they use to constrict the blood vessels for your butt (sorry to be so blunt! lol) is the same chemical they use in puffiness dissapearing make up thingees, just a heck of a lot cheaper. Only buy cream, not the gel though. Learned it in cosmetology school and it works! =)
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I use a moisturizer everyday. My skin is healthy and elastic. I like to use different ones for different areas of my body, though. Face, hands, feet, and body.

Athlete's powdered foot spray (for jock itch, too) to spray on any area that may be prone to fungal infection. "Big" gals will understand.

I will only use body powders that contain cornstarch. If the main ingredient is not cornstarch, then it is no good for my skin.

I love Vagisil cleansing & powder products! Light, fresh, and feminine.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2009