Would you try Lattise?

You think the new magic grow fuller, longer, darker eyelashes pill works? Would you try it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you really notice other peoples eyelashes? I sure as he** don't!
    Anonymous

• It isn't a pill, you paint it on the base of your lashes and it works!!! If I had the money and wasn't breastfeeding I would totally get it! I used to be an esthetician and the original lash growth product was made by Jan Marini. It sold for $160 and it totally worked! I looked fabulous! *sigh* The FDA pulled her original formula so an Rx company could make it and it would be a prescription product. I know of no other formulation that works as well for anyone. If you've got the funds, aren't nursing and don't plan on getting pregnant anytime soon, get it! You will look great!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 2:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• People noticed on me......those that saw me regularly could tell a huge difference. Mine didn't look long and fake like some people do, but it was a big improvement over my short, brittle, thin lashes.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 2:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I thought about it, but my eyes are blue and one of the possible side effects "use may also cause increased brown pigmentation of the colored part of the eye which is likely to be permanent." (referenced from Latisse website)  That particular side effect would make me upset, especially since I seem to get all the crappy side effects from everything...

Psylocke

Answer by Psylocke at 2:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• OP here: I am BF... and funds are low.... oh well.... thought it seemed too good to be true
    Anonymous

• it can make your eyes brown and mine are green so no i wouldnt mess with it, also anything brooke shields indorces is out for me, she will sell any crap they pay her to do...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• OP here..... I have green eyes too, so maybe I will stay away from this product, because I feel my eye color is one of my biggest accets.... n btw, I like Brooke Shields... I had PPD and she really did a lot to make this serious issue know and understood
    Anonymous

• not for the $800 it costs, I'll take a $15 mascara instead
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2009