5 almost 6 weeks pregnant, clothes not fitting right!

i know it is still really early on and its probally just a little bloating but it seems like my clothes are not fitting right! its too soon to open up the martnity clothes (i think) but nim having to use elastic bands to hold open my jeans so there not so tight! help! any advice is welcome!

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 2:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could go buy a belly band. Motherhood.com has them.
    Anonymous

• It's gas. I had to start wearing maternity at 6 weeks with all three of my pregnancies due to gas and bloating. I'm too short to wear the underbelly jeans and pants like taller ladies do, so I just go ahead and start wearing maternity pants. Some pants I had to cinch up the waist a bit with a safety pin until I really started to show.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• If this is your second pregnancy then its not to early for you to be showing.
    Anonymous

• its probably a boy
    Anonymous

• Dont listen to its a boy. I wore my jeans until i was 7 months thn I had to get bigger ones. But with this baby im only 4 weeks and I feel some of my pants and not fitting right.
    vickyburns

Answer by vickyburns at 11:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• this is my third pregnancy (thinking its a boy too, same craving and starting to show like my last pregnancy which was a boy).
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 12:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2009