I swear my dd is gonna turn into a sweet potato!

All my 7 months old dd seems to eat is sweet potatos (homemade or jarred), butternut squash (homemade or jarred) and bananas (homemade), not jarred (don't think she likes the cirtus acid in them) she spits out everything else, carrots, string beans, peas, etc...... sometimes i will sneak a little avacado or peas or something in her bananas but that only works if she's really hungry.... is it ok if she only eats like 3 foods most of the time? (btw, she is BF also)

marchma2b

Asked by marchma2b at 2:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think it is fine and all those are healthy things. B4 u know it she will be going thru a chicken nugget phase so this one isnt so bad lol.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• LOL! My 8 month old loves sweet potatoes. He doesn't like squash or the jarred bananas.
    Anonymous

• My daughter is a fatty. she likes it all... :-)
    Anonymous