dollar tree?

Have any of you gotten a early positive from a dollar tree pregnancy test? I want to test tomorrow 3 days early. On the back of the test it say its sensitivity level is 25 mil which I know is about the same as "Answers" and "first response". Just wanted to know if that was accurate!
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have never used a dollar tree test but i've heard that the tests are exactly the same as first response... buy two packs and use them all to make sure
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I hear that Dollar Tree tests are very accurate, but you really should wait until the day your period should start. You might not have enough hormone 3 days early for it to show up on a Dollar Tree test. The Walmart generic Equate tests, however, have popped 5 to 7 days early for me with all three of my pregnancies. They are a little under $7 for a 2 pack.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Yes, they've worked for me for my past 2 pregnancies. I was about 2-3 days early. I just had a feeling!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 9:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• They're all the same. You're paying for the name. I've never had a false negative from a 99 cents store or Dollar Tree test. They were right and I did them very early too.
    MommyHess

Answer by MommyHess at 12:54 AM on Oct. 23, 2009