Please read this is so important!!!!!!

will azo hurt my dd. she found some azo tablets that i did not know that we had and she ate one i think, she could have decided that she did not like it and spit it out (around her mouth and her hands are yellow) she is 2 and im worried i dont know if the azo will hurt her or if i need to take her to the doc and have him look her over. she seams just fine but im still worried.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Health

• Why not call the doctor???
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:31 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I would call the posion control # and ask them. I have had to ask them questions like that b4..it only takes a min and piece of mind is worth it. I cant imagine AZO hurting her.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• i do not think that one azo would hurt a child but if it where more than that you would need to take them to a doc. and have them checked out
    kristyleigh614

Answer by kristyleigh614 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• call poison control or your doctor... dont take the risky chance of not calling yet
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• 1-800-222-1222 poison control center. they will know about any pill.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 2:41 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• i agree, call poison control. who knows? maybe she put it in her mouth and decided it was nasty "candy" and spit it out. my sister did that at age 2 with sleeping pill and then proceeded to pour all the sleeping pills in the toilet and flush them. she decided that since she didn't like them then nobody would. needless to say she got her stomach pumped before i told them she flushed them...(i was 3)
    Anonymous

• It's an herbal supliment---I woudn't think anything about it could hurt her. Azo yeast or Azo uti? But still, I'd say they woudn't hurt her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 AM on Oct. 26, 2009