Why aren't some of my widgets loading on my page?

mlh717

Asked by mlh717 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I don't know. What exactly is happening? Have you cleaned your cache and cookies lately? You might want to if you haven't.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 2:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• With a few of my widgets, examples are the bubbles guessing game and the halloween trick or treating widget the only thing I am seeing are black windows. When I visit other moms pages if they have the same widgets it appears they aren't loading either.
    mlh717

Answer by mlh717 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I'm thinking it's a problem with your computer because I have had no problem viewing those widgets on people's pages. I recommend cleaning your cache and cookies. If that doesn't work you should as the Team using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of your screen. Doing this will give them technical information about your browser so they can help you better. Good luck to you. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 4:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Hi mlh717,

We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your widgets.

Can you click on the link labeled "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page on CafeMom and send us a note from there? That will enable us to look further into the issue.

//The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Thank you all for trying to help resolve my issue with my widgets. I figured it out. My Adobe Flash Player needed updated. I updated it and everything is working fine now.
    mlh717

Answer by mlh717 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 23, 2009