Has anyone ever heard of an Abortion Addict?

'Abortion addict' has 15 terminations in 16 years .

She said her first husband, an older man, had believed children killed sexual desire and she had rebelled by not using birth control. Then she would fear losing her husband and opt for a termination....
.."By the time I lay in an abortion clinic waiting for the procedure to begin, I would feel nothing but disgust and shame. When I left the clinic, I felt a calm respite, surrender. I always said to myself then 'This has to end.' ...

..."A moment came when not being pregnant was enough motivation for wanting to be pregnant. Getting pregnant began to be simply a habit.

FULL ARTICLE
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/6319778/Abortion-addict-has-15-terminations-in-16-years.html

Will you read her book?

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• that is sick and I didnt even open the link. I've never heard of that but people are addicted to all kinds of things theses days.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• That bitch ought to have all her reproductive organs ripped from her. She does not deserve the ability to procreate.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I think it is SICK... I hope she got treatment for whatever mental condition/problems she suffered from to be able to believe getting pregnant ONLY to have an abortion would be an appropriate way to REBEL against a husband. ick.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I will wipe my ass with her book. Then mail it back to her.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• No, I'm not going to give her more money so she can have more abortions! You know on three where that guy had all those hooks in him-on his sides, arms, hands, ankles and the one big on in his mouth? He got blown to bits anyway after suffering.

That should happen to that girl.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• That is revolting. I will not read her book.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 3:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• OMG, I read about that woman! It definitely intrigued me. How does that even happen? She ended up having children in the end, can you even imagine being able to get pregnant so many times, aborting and STILL being able to have children. This life is not fair, not fair at all.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 3:12 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Sounds like a bunch of crap to me..oh its an 'addiction' as an excuse for being a loser.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• This life is not fair, not fair at all.

I agree danielp. I have many friends who would give anything to get pregnant. This woman CHOSE to get pregnant KNOWING she was only going to abort the fetuses. In a game of rebellion.. Sad to do such things~ All because she wanted to rebel... F'd Up.. I seriously hope she got help.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Wow, I hope she dies in some awful way...
    Anonymous