Prego moms, SAHM's, WOHM's, anyone who can relate... Grubby Days?

Ugh do you ever just have grubby days? Today I did not get dressed or even brush my teeth until the girls were napping at noon. I don't even think I've brushed my hair yet! Maybe I have but you know when it feels like it needs a brushing? I also really need to go to the store but I'm feeling self conscious about my eyebrows because I've neglected them for like a week. I know I will not be able to successfully twease them right now with both of my daughters being awake, and I also don't want to go out in public with them looking like this. Luckily I still have a few hours before dh gets home to throw myself together a bit. I did get the laundry done today though.. go me!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am having a gruby day today. You are doing better then me we finished dinner and I am still in my PJ's.out of bed

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• YES ! I am a SAHM and also 9 months prego so I have had PLENTY of those days !! LOL
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 2:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Oh, I definitely have days like that, especially rainy days.
    Anonymous

• well it is reallly rainy here and i dont feel like doing anything so i think today will be my day off.... i am a sahm
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I am having one today to..... i think em and the kids are getting sick...i have cleaned when my son took a nap...but other then that, we have been on the couch all day...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 2:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Most days are grubby days here. I live quite a ways from a town with anything in it, so I have to plan accordingly - if I (or one of the kids) have an appointment, I better plan to go grocery shopping and everything at the same time - so those days I get all ready and everything, but days I don't have to leave the house are "grubby" days - even though I have to pick up my older kids from school today, I won't do anything special - I park outside their door, they hop in the car, and off we go - no one sees me but maybe my head through the windshield!
    Anonymous

• In the winter months when my clients cancel, I may stay in sweats for days at a time. I do get a quick shower but thats it.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 3:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Tuesday was that for me. Goodness, I got dressed to take my son to school, then I got back in my pjs. Then I got dressed to go pick him up. I got my daughter dressed and did her hair and brushed her teeth, but that is about all I did on Tuesday. I wore a hat to get my son because I didn't want to deal with it.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• i had one of those today, although i did get dressed. the house is clean, and all i have to do is run the vacuum & wash the sheets... so i took a nap with my boys! it was wonderful, and such a rare occasion. it feels good to have control over the house (finally- we moved a couple months ago).
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Yep, I have days like that! I also dress for 'comfort' at home, my winter at home wardrobe is t-shirts, sweat shirts, loungepants or flannel pj bottoms and slipper socks. I do have 2 pair of 'day jammies' that I wear around the house. Alot of days the only time I put 'real' clothes on is when I take and pick up my little one from school- then once we are back home it is back in the comfy clothes.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2009