12 Days Late.....

I am 12 days late I was supposed to start on the 10th of this month and have had a ton of clear discharge but no mucus or bleeding. I had sex on my ovulation day (9/25) but don't remember if he pulled out or not. I had a severe car accident the day after my ovulation day and have been under some stress, but stress has never made me this late before. I am 18 years old. I have had some cramps and sharp pains in my hip. I took 2 pregnancy tests they were both negative. I have back aches, headaches, sore/heavy breasts, bright blue veins in my breasts, my face is breaking out alot, mood swings, i cried 3 times for no reason, when I lay on my back my lower stomach hurts like pressure, i urinate every hour, my stomach is bloated and hard, im always hungry, i feel like there are little bugs crawling around in my stomach sometimes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It may be time to go into the doctor. Theoretically, unless you were way off on your ovulation date, by now a home pregnancy test should have come back with a positive.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 3:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• You should see a doctor in case there is something wrong, or to check on possible pregnancy.

Answer by Bmat at 3:04 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I took the tests about a week ago
    Anonymous

• im going thru the same thing.. and SORRY about ur accident and im 19 btw.. i posted up here a simlar thing couples mins ago be ready to b bashed bc were "young" GL sweetheart.. but it sounds like 2 me that you are indeed preg. and the pressure thing i can relate, i just posted one about that. and when i lay on my tummy a little bit its lots of pressure and my back. i have this sickenss feeling, but dont throw up and it comes and goes. almost like im in hunger but a nervous feeling very hard to explain. but were feeling the same things and i think i am too.. but GL sweetie u should go out take a test and let me know what it says.! GL
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 3:05 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Lol yeah I know ppl are gonna say stuff bc I'm young but oh well. I have the nausea thing too but don't throw up either. When i lay on my stomach also is hurts alot. GL to you as well hunny
    Anonymous

• ya i'm going through the same things...i'm 15 days lae though and the HPT i took were all NEG including 1 i took today....so i called my DR yesterday and they sent me for a blood test....i wont get the resaults untl monday....but i feel as though i am pregnant....i have never been this tired in my life!!!

By the way i just turn 20 on the 12th...and i'm TTC with my BOYFRIEND of almost 4 years!

i dont want to hear anything from anyone who is not in MY shoes....so please no bashing....

call your DR, i know its weird at 1st....but they will know what to do...

Good luck... :)
    EmilyAnn1012

Answer by EmilyAnn1012 at 10:44 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I am going to the doctor Wednesday hopefully they can tell me if I'm pregnant and if not whats wrong! Lol But thanks for the advice Good Luck to you as well!!!
    Anonymous