Surviving the days...

Ok...So I thought I could survive the month. Turns out I'm getting more frustrated by the day! My first month of trying for conception. Not going so well. I'm sorry for my selfishness of those who have been trying for a long time! It's hard to relax and just let it happen.

aklebeyers

Asked by aklebeyers at 3:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• well the it may take time honey. realx :)
    Anonymous

• I completely understand where you are coming from my husband and I have been ttc for almost 6 months now with not luck and I am so envious of everyone else who is expecting I mean of course I am happy for them but at the same time I am jealous that it is not me. My sister in law just started trying 2 months ago and got preggo so I am hoping that she will rub off on me lol
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I never understood what people ment when they said "try to keep the sex exciting" during conception. Now I realize...it's because everyone is so nervous! My husband as well! Tyring to breath...but keep finding myself holding my breath. Everyday I wake up, I think ...will today be my magical day?
    aklebeyers

Answer by aklebeyers at 3:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Am in the same spot, its been 10 months now and I am just as stressed when it comes to test time as I was the first month. Especially as we weren't really trying with the first one, we had just decided to make some major life changing decisions, I was going back to school, he was taking a more challenging role at work, ect and I was just waiting for my period to call the doctor to go back on BC and guess what? So yeah it seems like a lot more work and stress this time around as we are TTC.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 3:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I understand that it is stressful and as hard as it may seem you have to try to remain calm because your body will not let you conceive a child if you are under too much stress your body wants the best living conditions for the baby so you and your husband should try to do more activities together or apart to keep your mind off of it while you are in the two week wait
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 3:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• i know that feeling....stress can keep you from becoming preg...when you least expect it to happen youll find out your preg...good luck
    Anonymous