i absolutely love gay people...

and this isnt too bash. im so serious. Gay men are so attractive, and so sweet..

SweetiePieAfWf

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 3:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• me too, I have friends both male and female that are gay and they are some of the nicest people I've ever met
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 3:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• THATS TRUE ! I LIKE THEM THERE COOL AND FUN TO BE AROUND AND THEY ARE THE SWEETEST PEAPLE TO BE AROUND AND I JUST LOVE THE WAY THEY DRESS !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 3:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Most of the homosexuals I know, whether they are male or female are really good hearted people. But there are a few exceptions to that, at least in my life. I know a few that are downright mean or obsessively crazy. But I suppose, by ratio, more of the gay people I know than straight people I know are nice. If that makes sense. I know far more straight people, but I also know far more straight jerks than gay jerks.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• One of my best friends is a gay man. He's a trip and the whole stereotype of gay men having style and really nicely decorated homes is SO TRUE!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2009