do you or hubby hate veggies??

I LOVE them! i love brocolli, green beans, turnup greans, collard greens, salads. and cant get hubby to touch any thing green. we have cabbage last night and he didnt take a bite he made a hotdog! its not healthy. he doesnt like veggies. theres one veggie i dont like and thats carrots.

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 3:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My DH says his meat ate enough veggies while it was alive for him to get enough from eating it ...but I LOVE THEM!

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 3:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I am always trying SO to eat healthier. he will eat veggies in soup but wont eat much on the side..i wish he would lay off the mt. dew!!!!

Answer by ria7 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• lol thats funny

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 3:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I tell DH if he doesn't like what I cook, he can make himself something (he has no idea how to cook, I had to teach him how to make noodles). Since I don't keep a lot of instant food around the house, he is SOL if he doesn't like something and he learned. He eats a minimal amount as a good example for our son and thats it. I also found that he prefers a lot of veggies raw with dip, which while I realize the dip isn't so good, its better than no veggies. So we always have a fair amount of veggies around that are raw for him.

Answer by auroura at 3:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• we're actually the same on the veggie spectrum. We eat most of them, but there are some neither of us like, like tomatoes, peppers, onions, and carrots. Go figure my daughter LOVES carrots LOL.

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• my ex was like that- refuse to eat veggies, bulked up on meat + starch + beer. then wondered why he gained 40 lbs! LMAO

so couldn't like veggies more, which suits us fine. i'm not a hard core vegi, although i was before i met my ex... kind of leaning that way again. we don't eat beef, pork, and very little poultry. love fish though!

mmmm.... ima go cut up the rest of my bell pepper now... loves my veggies!

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• he needs to grow up and eat vegetables to set a good example for his children.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• We both eat them - we each have some we're not so fond of, and some we love, but he eats what I make - he'll even choke down ones he's not as fond of, for the kids. Our kids like pretty much any veggie put in front of them - they all definitely have their favorites and non-so-muches too, but no, none of us have any issues eating veggies!

• We all love veggies. Oh,well, I guess I don't like asparagus but that's the only one.

Answer by Lindalu2 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• we love them!

Answer by MoonLover06 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 22, 2009