Babys 1st Christmas

Does anyone have any ideas on what to get a baby for Christmas? My son will be 7 months old during Christmas and I have no idea what to get him, and he also has a a cousin the same age who is a girl. What do baby's that age like? I have no ideas I am a first time mommy. Sorry if this questions sounds stupid to anyone

Rylan2009

Asked by Rylan2009 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Holidays

• Books, my son loved picture books at that age. Also, any toys that are for that age. Stuff that makes noise. Cloths are always good for the parents, the kid isnt going to know what you got them anyway! My son also got a push toy that helped him learn to walk.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I would say any book or a simple toy...that way he can actually be excited about it
    when you give a baby that little a toy to open and its all electronic and gadgetty they just get confused

if you want to see his face light up get him something he's familiar with...simplistic, a book, stackable blocks, rings, etc things like that. and wrap it lightly so he can get his fingers gripped enough to rip it open
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• BOXES!!! lol seriously. all their gonna wanna play with is the wrapping paper and the boxes. you can get them some clothes and maybe like 2 learning toys for their age group but all their gonna really want is the wrapping paper.
    Anonymous

• Anything, your son won't care! If I had a baby that small I would get them things they need and a few toys. For my son's 1st Christmas last year he was 11 months old and we just got him toys. He didn't really care, he'd rather play with boxes and bows.
    MamaTasha08

Answer by MamaTasha08 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• a book for every holiday if you ask me
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Crawl-Cruise-Musical-Jungle/dp/B0015KTUKK/ref=pd_sbs_t_5

That one looks like loads of fun for a baby. My kids would have loved those when they were little.

AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• For my son's first Christmas I got him the Fisher Price crib aquarium and he LOVE IT. I also got him and the 5-in-1 GYM from Little Tikes.
    nily

Answer by nily at 8:32 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• This is a fun age....My son was 6mos and we got him a activity table. Possible some typoe of walking toy he may not be close but it won't be long. They make a ton of education baby toys. That fisher price crib aquarium is awesome! leap frog has a lot of cool toys too! ve 3 kids A wonderful girl toy which is what we got our youngest last year was that fisher price stroller its a walking toy. My daughter loves it. Also the two toys she has loved from last year that she still plays with is a crawling winnie the pooh and the baby laptop by v-tech I think. She loves them. I have three kids so hopefully I gave some ideas!
    Anonymous