What is the latest you ladies experienced a BFP through an Hpt test?

I am in about 7 days late I took an hpt test yesterday and the day before and they both came back negative my breast were not sore up until the day that af was suppose to show now they feel really heavy and sore my breast have these really bright blue colored veins on them and my back is killing plus my stomach feels like I have pressure going on in my tummy I cant lay on it at night because it bothers and I have been letting out a lot of clear watery discharge for the past week up until today it turned a milky color there is no smell and no itch so I was just wondering if I did conceive how much longer should I wait to take another test and how long did it take you ladies to get your positive

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would really think that by seven days, you should have gotten a positive. that doesn't always happen so you should ask for a blood test now that you aren't getting a BFP with symptoms like that. it could be something serious or just that you want it so bad your body is tricking you. The earliest I got it was I think 5 days before I expected to get my period. definitely call a doctor.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 7:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2009