Husbands

What is the best Christmas present for your husband? What have you guys gotten for them in the past and what do you plan on getting them this year? I don't know so I am looking for ideas of what to get him and I am hoping you guys can help me. He is in the military and loves electronics and his daughter.

psurmont

Asked by psurmont at 3:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• do you have webcam?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• well i got my dh a playstation 2 last year so he could take it with him overseas. i got him a used one at gamestop so not to waste money if something happens to it while he's there. this year though, i'm clueless! lol
    Anonymous

• My hubby loves electronics too! Im not sure where you live or your budget but we have a fry's electronics store which is great! you could get him a gift certificate @ a place like that. I usually do the usual stuff like put together a stocking for him as well as the kids & individually wrap each stuffer ( cologne/razors/shave cream/comb/hairspray/gel/liters/batteries/naughty coupons & trinkets/candy/lil thingies ) & then regular stuff he needs like shoes/robe/clothes/socks/etc & other little gadgets or things he specially requests. Get a list from him or remember the lil hints of things he says he needs/wants or desires over time he will be pleased you remembered *wink* good luck!
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I just compile a list of the various things he asks for throughout the year, and then pick one or 2 from it to give as a gift.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 4:31 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• getting my dh a play station 3
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Last year my husband built himself a new computer and that was his present. This year he is only getting little stuff because we don't have much extra to spend on expensive stuff this year because we just had a baby and we're remodeling our master bathroom. So I am going to get him some thing for his iPod that he wants, a lunch bag, and some reusable cloth snack/sandwich bags. Probably some other little stuff. I might splurge for his birthday and get him one of the E books, though, in February.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• GIVE HIM SEX ALL DAY LONG AND HE BE WALKING FUNNY THE NEXT DAY ! I DID THAT A YEAR AGO .
    Anonymous

• I let him pick out what he wants and I just wrap it. Its something his dad did for him every year so I'm carrying out the tradition in our family
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 9:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• He's getting four PS3 games and whatever else he wants when we go shopping again
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 9:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2009